Na Viničních horách 1834/24
160 00 Praha 6
Tel: +420 773 760 568
Tel: +420 774 435 341
MwPharm++ Release 22.214.171.1249 - Description
MwPharm++/Edsim++ Release 126.96.36.1999 - Description
- Updated: If XScaler operates in absolute mode, the fields related to the reference value should be hidden (Mref, Vref, Vthr)
- Updated: The simulation of models containing TWeibull inputs is sometimes truncated (not with TGamma and TGaussian)
- Updated: TPolyExp stand-alone mode may throw top level exceptions in stand-alone mode (AutoInit = No)
- Fixed: XCovariate CoFactors are not properly updated in the GUI after change the scaler variable. Simulated values were ok.
- Fixed: XCovariate CoFactors are not properly initialized at simulation start (t=0). Simulated values were ok.
- Fixed: The visualized covariate chain should prefer the route via ExFactor if more routing options are available
- Fixed: Fixed line width issue (thick lines) caused by windows update KB006670. Removing this update is no longer required
- Fixed: Illegal characters like spaces and brackets prevents the model from being saved in XML format without warning
- Fixed: Selecting multiple objects in Edsim++ is very slow
- Fixed: Loading dose optimization failed for non-optimal regimens due to error in analyzer output event logic.
- Fixed: The enabling of FPU-exceptions exposed an overflow problem in TSynergism
- Fixed: Long symbol descriptions are truncated (pop-up window height must grow).
- Fixed: Loading dose option "NONE" should also apply to constant rate infusions (see CR-334)
- Fixed: Any tool object (e.g. TIntegrator, XObserved) can now be directly connected (as source) to effect objects like TSigmoid
- Added: Added 2 baseline modes to TSigmoid. BaselineUP: E = E0 * (1 + Emax * S). BaselineDN: E = E0 * (1 - Emax * S).
- Added: Added external modulation factor Kmod to QInput\QOutput in case Kin or Kout is a calculated value
- Added: Add TPeripheralEx compartment with alternative volume parametrization (Vss and FV1)
- Added: Added Fb (see XMatExpPna) parameter to XMaturation. Fractional decrease exponential term at zero driver age (PNA, PMA).
- Added: Merge model and merge metabolite now preserve the layout of the existing (parent) model
- Added: Direct (TSigmoid) and indirect (QResponse) effects can now be connect to covariate scaling object (e.g. XScaler)
- Added: Allow TPolyExp to be connected to a TVirtual(Linked) compartment
- Added: Added units for virus amounts and concentrations (vg = vector genomes, G=giga=10^9, T=tera=10^12, P=peta=10^15)
- Added: Added TBodyWeight tool object for alternative LBM-IBW-FFM formulas
- Added: Added Tlevel mode to TAbsorptionNL for modeling bioavailability depending on the interval time (renamed Level to Dlevel)
- Added: Added Dose quantity using a default unit of mg/kg
- Added: Allow negative slope parameter (Preg) in XRegession. Added option for positive or negative slope
- Added: The tumor modeling objects ZCytostatic and ZCytotoxic can now use TIntegrator objects as a source (AUC effect driver)
- Added: Added XResistance for modeling the time dependent exponential decrease of drug effect (Emax modulator)
- Added: Unused parameters in ZCytotoxic (mode dependent, linear vs sigmoidal) are now not only read-only but also hidden
- Added: Added AUCIN variable to TIntegrator which is the AUC calculated after an interval
- Added: A 0-dose event will update the integrator output and suspends integration until the next dose > 0 event in case Zdos="Yes"
- Added: The Object.Event method is now called for both ON and OFF (new) events while passing in the event object
- Added: The PrntScrn and F2 keys now save a screen shot (sequentially number) in the Screens folder. View in combination with SHIFT
- Added: The XScaler threshold is now applied in relative and absolute (new) mode
- Added: The load optimizer now uses the LTarget setting (NONE, MIN, MAX, AUTO (AVE), OPTIMAL (Profile-based))
- Added: The load calculation for continuous infusions now uses the LTarget setting (NONE, MIN, MAX, AUTO (AVE), OPTIMAL (AVE))
- Added: In addition to fitted normalize parameters, the export library not also exports denormalized parameters
- Added: Enabled FPU-exceptions (overflow, underflow) in Edsim++ in order to avoid unrecoverable model corruption with NAN values
- Added: In addition to creatinine, Cystatin-C (Ccy) and creatinine clearance (CLcr) are now also exported by the export library
- Added: Added non-parametric confidence interval calculation to statistics module (see CR-418) required for bootstrap distribution analysis