Na Viničních horách 1834/24
160 00 Praha 6
Tel: +420 773 760 568
Tel: +420 774 435 341
• Engaging in real developmental projects
• Deepening experience with iterative development and team work.
• Development tasks when developing web and desktop applications
• Testing of applications.
Scope of work time
• Flexible working hours.
Requirements for candidates
• Personal presence at the workplace min. 80% of the time.
• Experience with the development of commercial applications.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• English speaking and writing.
• Good knowledge of Windows.
• Knowledge of software architecture expertise in designing solutions on the .NET platform
• Microsoft C #, .NET Framework
• Microsoft ASP.NET
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 T-SQL
• Microsoft Entity Framework, LINQ +
• Advantage: system solutions for high load, XML schema, Swagger, DM modeling of SQL Server, the Enterprise Architect, Entity Framework
The possibility of long-term cooperation or employment.
Contact for applicants: email@example.com
Company: MEDIWARE a.s, Na Viničních horách 1834/24, Praha 6 - Dejvice, 160 00
MwPharm++ is an efficient TDM software primarily to establish proper dosing regimen based on population PK.read more
MwPharm Online Calculator is ideal tool for initial dose adjustment based on patient physiology and approate package size selection.read more
MwPharm Revision System enables better control, more effective treatment and cost savings.read more
Research or teaching on PKPD? Edsim++ is ideal tool for you.read more