Na Viničních horách 1834/24
160 00 Praha 6
Tel: +420 773 760 568
Tel: +420 774 435 341
MwPharm++ Release 1.8.7 - Description
MwPharm++/Edsim++ Release 1.8.7 - Description
- Added: Allow construction of poly-exponential model in a non-dosing context with any type of
input (for patient box output)
- Added: new loading dose option "NONE" for making the loading dose equal to the
- Added: Allow zero elimination in TPolyMon
- Added: Warning property to FitModel class. Currently used for reporting negative SD's
associated with polynomial assays errors.
- Added: If possible, the Y-axis title in the simulation screen should show the substance name,
else the drug name
- Added: Regression error in flucloxacillin model.
- Updated: Redesigned absolute mode in XRegression class solving a problem affecting the
- Updated: Changed the implementation of XExponential to a simple exponential decreasing
- Updated: Do not display "variable" on the primary Y-axis in case of multiple observed variables.
Only display first variable including the unit
- Updated: Lifted all polynomial assay error term restrictions. Only affects Sd0, which was forced to
- Updated: Removed all sign restrictions on assay error polynomial terms. Any issues with the
assay error are reported after a fit
- Solved: A simulation with active sliders may cause an error if a parm value is higher than the
slider max value (e.g. after fit)
- Solved: Cannot set population user defined clearance
- Solved: PolExp and DosLib libraries should not generate (internal) exceptions in case of a null
- Solved: The Bayes flag should not affect the 95%-CI calculation in case of a unfitted nonbayesian model
- Solved: No patient box clearance reported in status screen in case of non-standard inputs (e.g.
- Solved: Ghost infusion durations visible when entering the dosing screen when a EV input is
selected (e.g. PO).
- Solved: When navigating from the history screen directly to the dosing screen, the current
patient variables are not updated